So life go

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sky Art

Now some claim that Osaka is the ugliest city in Japan. How they came by that I have no idea. Yes, it's the industrial capital so it certainly isn't short on buildings but to me a beautiful city is a clean city with kind people and Osaka well clean and di people dem nice. Plus if you look up you'll realise that there is much beauty to behold.

My sister wrote a song and in it she says - "something about blue skies that make me happy"I am pretty fond of blue skies myself and here on the fourth flour of my my Mansion ( ok so it an apartmanet but the place name 'yoshida mansion' and mansion you must admit has a nice rrrring) I get a fantastic view of the beautiful Osaka sky in blue, pink orange and even purple. I really enjoy it and I've taken a few pics to remind me of how pretty it is . Remember take the time to look up and you may see something amazing !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home