So life go

Friday, September 28, 2007

Flowers

I see nobody nuh tek me and my competition on but is awwwright!!! ( No really is ok :) - I will try to come up with another one that is hopefully more appealing)
So what do you know- I love flowers !!! I love their colours, textures, shapes , smells- everything bout dem I love. Let me insert here that my favorite flower is the big, beautiful belle of the south- the maganolia- it has it all.
On my way home one night I passed this flower shop. The florist was inside working on an arrangement and since I didn't have anything to do I decided I would go in to watch. Now mi nuh know dis lady from Adam so you see how mi well brazen. Anyway the florist was (and still is so sweet) and I ended up staying there until 1 the next morning and left with a flower in hand. Emiko- san and are are great friends now and I still stop by. She does the most beautiful arrangements and I enjoy sitting and watching. Today though I decided to try out a little thing with some of the discarded flowers. They are nothing close to how beautiful her creations are but it's so nice to see how they make the plave feel nice. Below are a couple pictures I took of them. Who knows, I may get good enough to do your wedding bouquet ;)



Me and Emiko-san at Hanamomen, Kosaka, spring 2007)

A painting of the magnolia ( what a beauty!!)
My Creations


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mer I know that you have it in you to be a fantastic all rounder your first attempt is very nice. but he i am you mama everything you do is good by me. love you

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home